Naruto the Ninja World RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raven's student training grounds

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: raven's student training grounds

Post by Pluto Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:37 am

Pluto watched as the sand dome suddenly formed around him. "Oh so sudden". Pluto said as it soon began to crumble. From Raven's explanation it sounds simple enough. But it always does until you attempt to do yourself. "So basically I'm using my chakra to control the sand then. It sounds simple, but it could be difficult. I will do my best to perform such a jutsu". Pluto then knelt down and placed his hands on the ground. He started channeling his chakra into the sand. Pluto attempted to move the sand, but it only raised a little off of the ground. It wasn't nearly enough to even produce a sand dome.

Pluto was however determined to learn such a jutsu. he didn't waste anytime as he soon channeled his chakra into the sand once more. He made sure to build up enough chakra into his hands. His chakra was flowing really well. But he decided to use something else to help him out. Pluto started focusing his Shoryu energy, using it as a supplement to his chakra. This should help him with his control over the sand. Pluto had his hands on the sand for a while before making another attempt.

"Sand dome jutsu". Pluto shouted as the sand rose from the ground in a swirl, but it wasn't able to form into a dome. He was just starting to get the hang of it. The sand swirl, but couldn't find a solid form. Pluto knew it would take sometime, before he could learn this jutsu. But he was ready and willing to learn.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Health::
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra::
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
jutsu list::

Back to top Go down

raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: raven's student training grounds

Post by raven Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:50 pm

"keep trying and you will do it and it was smart to usse your Shoryu energy to help you out you will be a great kazakage"
raven
raven
13 leader,webmaster,dragon saga

Number of posts : 142
Dating Or Marriage : top assassin
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Character sheet
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90000000/90000000raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90000000/90000000)

http://narutotheninjaworld.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

"Kazekage, I like the sound of that sensei. But what about Oniki-san? I'm sure he would want a chance at being the kazekage as well". Pluto had a smile on his face at the thought of being the Kazekage. He soon changed his focus to his training again. On his last attempt he was able to control the sand a little. But he wasn't able to form the dome. But Pluto was very determined to learn in any case. Pluto placed his hands on the ground once more and channeled his chakra into the sand. He could feel the reaction he was getting from his chakra being poured into the sand.

"Sand dome jutsu". Pluto shouted as the sand rose once more, he poured his shoryu energy into also. The sand swirled for a bit, as Pluto tried to form it into a dome. The sand dome looked like it was about to form, but it was not to be. The swirling sand soon died down. Pluto just wasn't able to form the sand dome. Not yet at least. But it didn't seem like he was going to give up yet. It was time to make another attempt at forming the sand dome. Pluto placed his hands on the ground and poured his chakra into once more. he slowly got up, he was attempting the same thing his sensei did.

"Sand dome jutsu". Pluto shouted as the sand started to form itself into a dome. "That's it keep going". Pluto said to himself as a form of encouragement. The sand kept on going, forming slowly into a dome. But before it could form, it suddenly dispersed. "I have to keep on going. I am close now". Pluto said as he stood there.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 pm

"one more try"

(help me make new village)
raven
raven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Pluto stood quiet for a while. Contemplating how he would be able to form the sand dome. It wasn't long before he started channeling his Shoryu energy into the sand. He used it as a supplement to boost his chakra. He began by channeling his chakra into the sole of his feet. He could feel his chakra react to the sand. He then focused his chakra into his hands, he would use this skill simultaneously. Pluto then closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them. "Sand dome jutsu". Pluto shouted as the sand started to form in a swirl. It was slowly forming into a dome around Pluto.

It was like he was being consumed by darkness. The dome blocked out all the sunlight as it covered him. A smirk came to Pluto's face as he the dome had finally formed around him. "I did it". Pluto said as he inspected the dome. His chakra had finally connected well enough to form the dome. He now had a defensive jutsu at his disposal. And he seemed happy to say the least.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobimaru Enzro Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Tobimaru then arrive in a dark mud substance about 25 meters from where pluto was training. He hide his presence so that no one could notice where he was. e then saw what jutsu he was working on. "well well so this is why he's so busy...... nani a sand dome jutsu very impressive but he's still a weakling in my eyes said Tobimaru as he closely watched Pluto performance in on the training ground. He would stay out of sight until Pluto was finised.
Tobimaru Enzro
Tobimaru Enzro
anbu leader
anbu leader

Number of posts : 36

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 pm

"Now that the sand dome is finished perhaps i should work on something else". Pluto said as he took a short break, while contemplating his next move. The young man seemed rather please with himself. He then got up and looked around the area for a while. Pluto activated his shoryu eyes as a precaution as he scanned the area. As he scanned the area, the young warrior noticed something in the distance as he looked on. "Its you again i see". Pluto said as he pulled out his dragon bow.

"Lets play a game then. Bakusai shindou-blasting impact". Pluto shouted as an arrow was sent flying n the direction of the intruder. But this was no regular arrow. Once it collides with anything the arrow will explode giving off an exploding tag effect. It was a very useful jutsu, if one could it that to have.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobimaru Enzro Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm

Tobimaru realised that pluto had notice hsi presence and saw the arrow coming towards him. There was anytime for him to take out any kunias as he was in a mud substance under the ground. Tobimaru then duck under the ground to try and protect himself from the arrow. Then the arrow hit and there was a large explosion. "Damnnnn what a troublesome guy, ah well he leaves me no choice but to get serious said Tobimaru as the explosion gave him liittle hurts and burses around his arm and neck. He then decided to show his true self and emerged from the ground and made couple handseals. well Pluto kun i hate you're clan and i hate you personally now suck on this........Yomi Numa - Swamp of the Underworld said Tobimaru as he created a large swamp around pluto hoping that it would trap him.
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack
Doton • Yomi Numa is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Tobimarui utilizing the Earth element. After forming the needed hand seals, a vast swamp can appear beneath his target to sink and kill it.

raven's student training grounds - Page 2 Earth_Style-_Hell_Swamp
Tobimaru Enzro
Tobimaru Enzro
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Pluto watched as the intruder appeared before him. He recognized the man, but before he could say anything. He was attacked by the man. Pluto looked on as the area became swamp like around him. The young man gritted his teeth in annoyance. It seems if he didn't do something quickly, he would be submerged into the sand. "Shoryu- Fuzen henkan-Sanban Tsugi -Partial transformation, stage 3". Pluto shouted as he gained draconic wings and legs. Pluto quickly used his wings as a means of flying and went airborne.

"That was a close call. I'm lucky to have escaped that". Pluto said as he look down towards the man. "Well then lets play. Bakusai shindou- blasting impact 5 shots" Pluto said as the same type of exploding arrows from before were sent flying towards the man. This time Pluto used his shoryu energy to fire off the 5 arrows in 2.5 seconds. The young man smiled as he watched the arrows descending towards the man.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobimaru Enzro Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:53 pm

Tobimaru saw how unusal this shiniobi was being able to fly was impressive. Tobimaru then formed a fast earth type handseals in just second and said " So this is the power of his clan, i like you already Pluto kun. Doton itsutsu gosunkugi nu Jutsu-Earth 5 spear technique
Rank-B
Rabge- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), far(10-20m+)
Type-Attack
This is an earth spear that emerges from Tobimarus back. These are 5 harden earth spears can be launch at the enemy with incredialble speed, when this is done it can pierce the enemies body. The spears can be launch one by one or at the same time.

Tobimaru unleashed the five earth spears so that they could cancel out the attacks that were coming towards him in a very high speeds. Tobimaru then formed anothe set of handseals and said Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall. To give him couple height in the air as he was at a disadvantage fighting Pluto at a far distance. The earth wall was just 15 meters away from Pluto this would give Tobimaru a slight chance for him to get closer to his target.

Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.
Tobimaru Enzro
Tobimaru Enzro
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:10 pm

"Not bad" Pluto said as the arrows collided with the earth spears. The arrows exploded on impact, like they normally would. Pluto watched as his opponent raised and earth wall. Pluto were familiar with the jutsu. A smile found its way to the young man's face as he looked at his opponent. Using his flying capabilities, Pluto increased the distance between himself and his opponent once more. "Its time to play". Pluto said as he channeled his shoryu energy once more.

With a quick speed burst 5 arrows were sent flying towards Tobimaru. "This is called the Shikkyaku Shouten No Jutsu -Descending death". Pluto as he watched the arrows travel towards his opponent. "I hope I'm not overdoing it. Maybe he could help me out later in training". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. Things were starting to get interesting, but Pluto were fully aware of his limits.

Shikkyaku Shouten No Jutsu (Descending death)

Rank- C
Range- Mid (5~10m)
Type- Attack

Utilising the wind element along with the Shoryu spiritual energy. The user fires five arrows into the air . With the help of the Shoryu bloodline. The user builds up spiritual energy which enables for the speed burst and concentration. The five arrows are fired within 2.5 seconds tops. At incredible speed, the speed at which the arrows travel, depends on the user. A more experienced user, tend to use this technique more efficiently. A barrage of arrows are fired into the air. And while descending on the enemy. Each of the five arrows breaks off into 3 extra arrows. Which triples the amount of arrow just before impact. The arrows will then explode on impact.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobimaru Enzro Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Tobimaru watch once more as his target made more distance between them and Tobimaru knew that he wasn't the long range fighter type. "i'm more a close to mid range fighter.....hmmmm fighting at this distance will put me in alot more difficult situation."said Tobimaru as he watched Pluto and then he realised that Pluto was about to make another attack but this time it felt different. Tobimaru then formed couple hands seals once more and then his blonde hair and yellow eyes started to glow. "I have no choice but to block his attack it seems that he's using his wind elements to fire those arrows at a high speed. Lava shouheki –Lava Barrier". said Tobimaru as he putted up a barrier to block Plutos attack. "Hmmmmm nothing gets pass this barrier" said Tobimaru to himself as the arrows were only inches away from hitting him.
Range:Close(0-5m)
Type-Defence
This is a lava barrier that the ninja uses to keep out his enemies or block against high level attacks. The barrier looks something like a yellow firer glass. If the enemy or comes close to it the heat will be too powerful that it will melt the ninja skin off.

Last edited by Tobimaru Enzro on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : open and close quotation marks)
Tobimaru Enzro
Tobimaru Enzro
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 pm

"Lava? This guy will be troublesome indeed. But no worries, i will deal with this. I need a new strategy however". Pluto said as he began to fly in a circling manner. It was like an eagle stalking its prey. "Maybe this could work" Pluto said with a smile on his face. he was seemingly up to no good this time. "I will use the same jutsu, but i will take a different approach this time". Pluto said as he continued circling his opponent at a safe distance. The speed of which Pluto was flying started to increase drastically. The young warrior took aim at his opponent once more. "Shikkyaku Shouten No Jutsu -Descending death". Pluto said as he fired the arrows in quick succession once more.

But this time, they were fired just a few inches below Tobimaru's feet. "If i can't penetrate that Barrier of your i can surely get that wall to crumble". Pluto said as the arrows traveled towards the wall. While circling the wall, Pluto fired another set of arrows. They would also explode on impact. The arrows were fired at a number of locations, The were strategic locations. Pluto calculated the reaction of his opponent to the best of his ability. Hoping that should the wall give way, his opponent would get caught bu the other arrows.

Shikkyaku Shouten No Jutsu (Descending death)

Rank- C
Range- Mid (5~10m)
Type- Attack

Utilising the wind element along with the Shoryu spiritual energy. The user fires five arrows into the air . With the help of the Shoryu bloodline. The user builds up spiritual energy which enables for the speed burst and concentration. The five arrows are fired within 2.5 seconds tops. At incredible speed, the speed at which the arrows travel, depends on the user. A more experienced user, tend to use this technique more efficiently. A barrage of arrows are fired into the air. And while descending on the enemy. Each of the five arrows breaks off into 3 extra arrows. Which triples the amount of arrow just before impact. The arrows will then explode on impact.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobimaru Enzro Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:51 am

Tobimaru started to notice that Pluto speed had increase and this time he was circling around him. Tobimaru then notice that Pluto was about to attack him again with the same attack but this time it felt different. "ohhooo... using the same attack again, nani there is something different about it." said Tobimaru as he then started to expand his barrier at a longer range to protect the earth wall. This would be push Tobimarus technique to the limit but he would have to try and proctect himself. As the barrier began to expand the arrows hit some part of the earth wall and it began to crumble. Tobimaru then formed couple handseal said Dotan Bunshin-Earth clone technique, now used the 5 spear to attack him. The formed a quick handseals and said Doton itsutsu gosunkugi nu Jutsu-Earth 5 spear technique. As the spear were aimed at Pluto he was moving to fast so the clone began to launched the spears one by one. As the spears were launched Tobimaru the made couple hand seals and said "Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique." By doing this Tobimaru made his spears hide into the fire where they would be engulf in flames.

Dotan Bunshin-Earth clone technique
Ranked B
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m),
Type: Attack
This is an earth clone jutsu that is used by i to confused enemies it can be used to attack enemies or as a substitution.

Doton itsutsu gosunkugi nu Jutsu-Earth 5 spear technique
Rank-B
Rabge- Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), far(10-20m+)
Type-Attack
This is an earth spear that emerges from Tobimarus back. These are 5 harden earth spears can be launch at the enemy with incredialble speed, when this is done it can pierce the enemies body. The spears can be launch one by one or at the same time.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique
Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Tobimaru Enzro
Tobimaru Enzro
anbu leader
anbu leader

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:05 am

"This guy is actually good". Pluto said as he watched the walls crumble beneath his opponent. "Maybe i need to take another approach". Pluto said, he noticed the combination that his opponent used. He wasn't the least surprised by his opponent. He expected just as much from him. As the fire spears rushed towards Pluto he quickly started ascending higher. That way he would be able to out run the arrows. "Those type of jutsus are wasteful. He is only wasting chakra with me flying. I really don't have anytime for this now. I need to train". Pluto said as he started descending.

Pluto landed and deactivated his shoryu wings and legs. Pluto then signaled to his opponent to stop. "Well if it isn't the Anbu captain. I must thank you for the warm up. But do you mind telling me why your here? In any case it doesn't matter. Since you interrupted my training. You will have to teach me a new technique. And i won't take no for an answer". Pluto said as he walked over towards the intruder. He awaited the man's answer as he stood there. He was also on guard, just in case anything should happen.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by raven Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 am

as pluto walked up raven appeared in front of pluto"long time no see a pluto"as he looked at Tobimaru Enzro "what do you want Tobimaru Enzro why did you attack pluto "as he said it in a angry voice and he waited for Tobimaru Enzro to answer.
raven
raven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:51 am

"I see your still around Raven sensei. Well its no big deal. He couldn't kill me if he wanted to". Pluto said as he looked at the two with a smile on his face. "In fact i was going to ask a favor of him. I need him as a sensei. I want him to teach me a new jutsu. But you could teach me a new one as well raven sensei". Pluto then swung his bow across his back as he looked at the two.

"That was a bit tense just now. Who would have thought Raven sensei were still around". Pluto thought to himself as he waited to see how it would turn out. Pluto needed some training. And what better way to do it, than have two skilled shinobi's teach you a few things.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2