Naruto the Ninja World RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Match

3 posters

Go down

Fourth Match Empty Fourth Match

Post by Shondaime Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:39 pm

The Hokage stood strong on the grassland. A breeze came by from the lake that was next to him. "Begin."
Shondaime
Shondaime
Hokage
Hokage

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Health::
Fourth Match Left_bar_bleue3000000/3000000Fourth Match Empty_bar_bleue  (3000000/3000000)
Chakra::
Fourth Match Left_bar_bleue2000000/2000000Fourth Match Empty_bar_bleue  (2000000/2000000)
jutsu list::

Back to top Go down

Fourth Match Empty Re: Fourth Match

Post by Oniki Gamashi Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:32 pm

Oniki walked calmly into the arena,awaiting his opponent.He felt the breeze running through his hair and smiled.hopefully this match would be over as quickly as that breeze was.Then he looked up and saw that Pluto was his opponent."This should be fun...I hope he comes as prepared as I am and doesn't try using the same old tricks.I want him to at least give me a decent warm up."he said to himself."Get comfortable,Hokage-sama.This may take a while."he said to the Hokage."I hope you're ready,Pluto.I never got to finish our last fight.dont hold back!"he said to his opponent.
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Sannin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Character sheet
Fourth Match Left_bar_bleue500/500Fourth Match Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Fourth Match Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fourth Match Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:47 pm

"Well you seem overly excited and confident Oniki. I hope this isn't a waste of time, i have other things to do". Pluto said with a lazy look on his face. He looked at the Hokage and then at Oniki. He now had an impassive look on his face. One that gave away nothing to his opponent. "It seems i should start this one like last time then Oniki-san". Pluto activated his Shoryu eyes immediately and started forming a set of hand seals.

"Ninpou - Ryuu Yuudoku kemuri no jutsu (Toxic smoke dragon)". Pluto shouted. A huge cloud of smoke was sent towards Oniki . Pluto would perhaps use this as a cover. As the cloud went towards Oniki, Pluto pulled out a 4 Kunais and used the cloud of smoke as a cover. The kunais were sent flying towards Oniki. This was the starting point of the battle.

Ninpou - Ryuu Yuudoku kemuri no jutsu (Toxic smoke dragon)
Rank- C
Range-Mid (5~10m) (10m+)
Type-Supplementary

The user will spew out huge a cloud of smoke, which resembles a dragon. The smoke dragon carries toxic fumes within the smoke. The toxic fumes are poisonous. And the longer the victim waits to get medical treatment. The more likely it is that the victim will die.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Number of posts : 48

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniki Gamashi Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Oniki saw the cloud of smoke coming at him."I wonder what this could be....Pluto probably has some tricks up his sleeve...The smoke kinda looks like a dragon...whats with this guy and his dragons?"he thought to himself."well,I learned two things from our last match.First,Pluto is a little above my level,second I absolutely have to close the gap between us and keep him from using long distance jutsu...I don't have enough to counter those...and I don't wanna have to use ryutori again."He thought to himself as the smoke quickly came towards him."forbidden replacement jutsu!"he shouted as he used his forbidden replacement technique to switch places with his opponent and force him to deal with his own annoying jutsu.

forbidden replacement jutsu
rank-s
type-supplementary
the user uses a replacement technique to swithch places with another shinobi that is close by
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Sannin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:39 am

(You need to come up with a more realistic way of using your forbidden replacement jutsu. But lets continue).

"Replacement!" Pluto then used his Dragon bow in order to deflect the kunais he thrown at Oniki. "That was a pretty slick move Oniki-san". Pluto said as he started hopping backwards. He made sure to put a lot of distance between himself and Oniki. "From long range i should have the advantage. Lets see how he'll react to this then". Pluto then pulled out his dragon bow and started focusing his shoryu energy. "Let see how well he can dodge these then". Pluto's expression change, he seemed more focused now.

"Now that I'm using my shoryu energy, he should have some problems. Prepare to have 5 arrows fired at you in 2.5 seconds Oniki". With this, Pluto then took his stance as he channeled the shoryu energy. "Bakusai Shindou no jutsu-blasting impact". Five arrows were send flying in quick succession towards Oniki. Pluto may have to think of a new strategy depending on Oniki's reaction to this. Pluto made sure to move with each arrow he fired.

Bakusai Shindou No Jutsu ( Blasting impact)

Rank- D
Range-Close (0~5m) (5~10m) (10m+)
Type -Supplementary

The user will fire single arrows. And on impact the arrows tend to explode. The arrows are equipped with a special seal, which gives off an exploding tag effect. This is among the lowest ranked Jutsu’s of the Shinriyu clan.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniki Gamashi Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:51 am

((sorry I was gone for so long,I was arrested over the weekend))

((it is realistic,the extended range of the jutsu is what makes it s-rank,not E rank.))

Oniki saw the arrows flying towards him."Impressive..."he thought to himself."I hope he isnt up to the same old tricks,we dont want a repeat of the last match.now then,Doryuu Heki:Earth Style Wall!"he said to himself as he spat a line of mud along the ground and raised up a large wall to block the arrows.The wall shook from the impact of the exploding arrows but stood strong.Oniki threw a suriken holding a special tag at each end of the wall in preparation for his ultimate jutsu,hoping that he wouldnt have to use it against a teammate.he then jumped atop the wall and activated his tiger claw technique and ran down the wall and at his opponent as fast as he could and would lunge at his chest when he reached him,hoping that pluto wasnt too useless to dodge.

Last edited by Oniki Gamashi on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Sannin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:37 am

((I'm not that close to the wall. If i were, you wouldn't be able to form that wall so quickly while the arrows were fired))

((Btw a Replacement jutsu work by range. And for you to say you used me as a replacement would be god-modding))

"An earth style wall, pretty good"
. Pluto thought to himself as the arrows exploded into the wall. Pluto watched as Oniki threw a couple of shurikens. "Your up to something aren't you". Pluto said to himself as he watched Oniki. His opponent started running down the wall once more. Pluto smiled at how foolish Oniki were "This is too easy really. Maybe i should kill him for doing something like this. But he is my teammate so i can't". Pluto said to himself. He noticed Oniki's hands and how it had changed.

Pluto started hopping backward and put his dragon bow across his back. "Shoryu, Fuzen Henkan- Ni Tsugi (Partial transformation -stage 2)". Pluto said as his arms and legs transformed, also growing a tail. As the transformation occurred, Pluto was ready to attack. "
Ninpou Ryuu Kisoku (Dragon breath)". Pluto shouted as a purple ball was shot from his mouth. Pluto wanted to see how Oniki would react to this. It could be dangerous if he got hit by it. But as soon as the ball shot from Pluto's mouth, he readied himself to block just in case.

Ninpou Ryuu Kisoku (Dragon breath)
Rank - B
Range mid (5~10m) (10m+)
Type- Supplementary

Dragon breath is a combination of amplified heat and toxins. The user will blow a purple ball of pure compressed heat. The purple ball is unable to ignite anything into flames. But are able to burn the opponent severely, while leaving a potent toxin behind. Which means the burns on the victim, will become infected. And could be life threatening, if he proper treatment is not applied to the victim.

Shoryu- Fuzen Henkan- Ni Tsugi (Partial transformation -stage 2)
Rank- C
Range Close (0~5m)
Type- Supplementary

At this point the user’s hands and legs will transform resembling that of a dragon. And they also gain a draconic tail. The user’s speed and strength increases, with this partial transformation. The user then attacks in a beast like manner. The user’s claws are extremely sharp and hard. While the tail have what looks like spikes sticking out of it. The user is able to case a lot of damage with his/her claws. And a swung of the tail, if connected with the opponent can have a nasty effect on the victim. The partial transformation is also a signal of the users inexperience. When using the Shinriyu clan bloodline limit.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oniki Gamashi Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:31 pm

((I never said you were close to the wall,where did that come from?and I never said that i did switch places with you,I said i did it to switch places with you,so if you had a way to avoid it you couldve.))

Oniki saw the purple ball coming at him and his opponent transform,but he was moving at full speed,wich was far too fast to stop and even if he could,the ball was moving too fast and his tiger claw would take too long to deactivate,so handseals wouln't be an option."this is bad...."he said to himself.his only hope was to jump over the ball and cancel his tiger claw,and hope that it couldnt follow his movements.As he jumped over the ball,he drew 2 sword with scrolls wrapped around them.Oniki knew that Pluto had something up his sleeve,and by the look of his transformation,it was something big.The tiger claw was strong,but Oniki needed to be able to make handseals against this opponent.

((if the ball can follow me then say it because I still haven't landed yet.and don't try to say I can't jump over it cause its too big any decent ninja can jump pretty high.))
Oniki Gamashi
Oniki Gamashi
Sannin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pluto Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:04 pm

"You avoided it ehh". Pluto said as he looked at oniki running towards himself. Pluto quickly deactivated his transformed hands. His legs were still in a transformed state. And his his spiked tail were still present. Pluto took out an arrow that he would normally used for his blasting impact jutsu. While doing this he was making sure to hop backward, putting some distance between himself and his opponent. "Kawarimi no jutsu- Replacement technique". Pluto substituted himself with his arrow. He was hoping that Oniki would clash with his replacement, which would reveal itself to be an arrow. It would exploded as soon as it clashed with Oniki.

Pluto would then used this chance to hid out of sight in order to set up his other jutsu.
Pluto
Pluto
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down