Naruto the Ninja World RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raikage's Training area

Go down

Raikage's Training area Empty Raikage's Training area

Post by Timothy Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:47 am

walks here but is confronted by a criminal and i crack my knuckles as my whole body is covered with lightning and i go at immense speeds that the criminal can't even see and i punch him in the gut he goes flying for miles because of increased strength.I stop and my body is normal and i sit back for a second
"That was fun!"
XD
Timothy
Timothy
kages
kages

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Health::
Raikage's Training area Left_bar_bleue500/500Raikage's Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Chakra::
Raikage's Training area Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raikage's Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
jutsu list::

Back to top Go down

Raikage's Training area Empty Re: Raikage's Training area

Post by Timothy Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:06 pm

wakes up
"Wow what'd i do an hour ago?"
xD
"Now for training."
focuses chakra to my finger and lightning comes out seeking a squirrel and it kills the squirrel
"Cool!"
xDDDD
Timothy
Timothy
kages
kages

Character sheet
Raikage's Training area Left_bar_bleue500/500Raikage's Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Raikage's Training area Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Raikage's Training area Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothy Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:13 pm

A missing nin runs into me and i remember a jutsu to use.does multiple handseals,and several electrical fields erupt from my hands,and form into human-like shapes.To the Missing nin it looks like the dead bug infested bodies of people he killed,and because of this genjutsu he falls to the ground in mental pain
"Wow..........."
O.O
Timothy
Timothy
kages
kages

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down